Common questionsHow do I export these graphs?
- Go to Results. Open the sidebar menu by pressing the icon in the top-left of the screen or by pressing the Results button at the bottom-left of the screen. You will be prompted to choose a view.
- Select Summary Tab. This view provides a statistical summary of your pain records and daily reflections. It is entirely text-based, but a good way to see a snapshot of all tracking activity and a list of most commonly-used values.
- Select Charts Tab - Bar Chart. This view provides a visual presentation of how often you used a particular value in a particular section. For example, if "Head" is listed as 50% under the "Locations" section, that means that you recorded that your "Head" hurt in 50% of the pain records you entered.
- Select Charts Tab - Pie Chart. This view provides a breakdown of all values in a particular section, such that they equal to 100%. It is used to see if a particular value is used more or less often than another value in the same section. For example, if "Head" and "Legs" are both listed as 50% under the "Locations" section, that means they are reported with the exact same frequency.
- Select Timeline Tab - Severity. This view provides a of how your Severity scores change over time, including your best and worst pain episodes. If you pinch in or out with both fingers, then the time scale will change. Three graphs are shown: Daily High (red), Daily Low (green), and Daily Average (black). On days where there is a single record, then only the Daily Average (black) will be shown. The blue line represents the Average Severity of all days within the visible time frame.
- Select Timeline Tab - Daily Reflections. This view provides a of how your Daily Reflection scores change over time, including your best and worst days. If you pinch in or out with both fingers, then the time scale will change. Only one graph is shown: Daily Average (black). The blue line represents the Average Daily Reflection score within the visible time frame.
- Select Calendar Tab. This view provides a summary of your Pain Records and Daily Reflections overlaid on top of a calendar. The circle bubble represents the Daily Average of the severity from all pain records on that date. The star represents the Daily Reflection score. The square overlays indicate whether any of the values appear in at least one record on that date. These values can be seen in the table that appears underneath the Calendar, and the frequency represents how often the value appears across all records.
- Select Calendar Tab Overlays. The square overlays default to your top 6 Alleviating Factors. These can be changed by clicking the Overlays button and choosing the appropriate values you wish to see. Please note that you are limited to only 6 overlays at a time due to available space. If you wish to automatically show the top 6 Alleviating Factors again, open the Overlays screen, and click the menu icon in the top-right to select "Reset Defaults"
- Select Records Tab. This view is the log of all your Pain Records and Daily Reflections. You can either click a record to view it, or long-press it for additional options such as delete or edit.
- Sorting Records on the Record Tab. If you press the menu icon in the top-right, and click Sort By, you will see options to sort all the records in ascending or descending order across 4 dimensions: Date Created, Pain Duration, Severity (or Daily Reflection Score), and Time of Day.
All graphs are available as sections in the Reports section. Please note that if you wish to include the Charts, Timeline, or Calendar views in the report, it will require a credit.How do I select only a certain date range?
Open the Filter Bar, expand the Timing section, and choose the appropriate values from the "Start Date of Record" field.Why am I not seeing all my records?
You have a filter applied which should be removed. If it is a recurring problem, you may have a default filter applied. You should follow step 7 and remove the default filter.