- Click the "Register" button. You can find this button in the lower-left of the screen when you first navigate to the Manage My Pain web app.
- Press "Register". Before you can use your account, you will need to activate it from an email that is sent to the address specified in step 2.
- Click the activation link in your email. After submitting your registration, you will be emailed an activation link. You must click on this link for your account to be activated.
Tips for a strong password
Common questionsWhere is my activation email?
- Use a unique password for each of your important accounts
- Use a mix of letters, numbers, and symbols in your password
- Don't use personal information or common words as a password
- Keep your passwords secure
If you do not receive an activation email, please check your Spam or Junk folder, as sometimes our emails end up there.Will you disclose any of my information?
.Will you send me spam?
We never share your email address. We only email you for specific actions like changing your password or requesting a report. Occassionally, we send out an email newsletter, which you are able to unsubscribe from using the link at the bottom of any of our emails.Do I need to create more than one account?
You only need to create an account once, and then you can use the same one on all your devices and your data will be synchronized across all of them.