- Go to Profile. Open the app as a logged-in user and press the Profile bar along the bottom of the Home Screen, or at the top of the Sidebar menu.
- Expand Pain Conditions section. When you first create your account, the list in this section will be empty, so press "ADD NEW".
- Search for Condition. Enter at least three characters of the medical condition you wish to add, and give it 1-2 seconds for the results to be returned. Fewer characters entered will allow you to avoid spelling mistakes.
- Select Condition from List. A list of conditions will be returned - choose the condition that applies to your situation.
- Add Date Information. Enter the Date of First Symptom and Date of Diagnosis to ensure a complete record.
- Expand About Me section. Enter in the details such as your weight, height, birth date, name, country of residence, and gender. This information will be used when you generate reports for your doctor.
- Press Save. You must press Save and wait for a message indicating success before your Profile updates are stored.
Common questionsWhat conditions should I add?
We recommend that you add conditions that are directly relevant to your chronic pain, as this information will be included in the reports intended for your care team.
Why should I fill this information out?
The primary purpose for this information is so that all reports that you generate are more comprehensive and give a fuller picture of your medical history for your care team.What if I can't find my Pain Condition?
It is possible that we do not have your Pain Condition, so select "Add New" from the Search drop-down, and it will be added right away.